Monday, May 12, 2008

PHOTO'S FROM THE CHAMPIONSHIP WEEKEND.
Above is Laura Walker being presented with the Perth and Kinross County Championship trophy.
Above is Ailie Burnett being presented with the Gibb Trophy for winning the Handicap Championship.
Below is photos from the first days play



Below is photo's from the last day of play. I have numbered all the photo's so if anyone would like any of the photo's to be emailed just email me with the number or numbers you would like and I will be happy to forward this on to you.



I huge thank you once again to vice Captain Lenore, Match Secretary Shona and Pam who were a great help throughout the weekend. Also all the committee members who gave their time to help on the qualifying day and over the weekend.

I have been involved in many Championships and have even been privileged enough to be a past champion, however as Captain this weekend certainly makes me feel very proud and is one which I will take a great deal of pleasure from. Thank you again to all the competitors and spectators who made the weekend such a huge success.

No comments:

Post a Comment