Thursday, May 14, 2009

KILLIN LADIES OPEN

I received an email this morning from the committee organising the Killin Ladies Golf Open which is on Sat 6th June. Unfortunately they have had a cancellation of 12 ladies from the competition and are really struggling for numbers now. They were therefore asking if I could spread the word to you all and hopefully some of you could enter and play in this lovely nine hole course which makes a great day out for a ladies outing. The entry is only £10.00.

Entries including Fee & preferred tee off time to:
Ladies’ Competition Organiser
Killin Golf Club
Killin
FK21 8TX

Tel 01567 820312

If preferred email:
ladies@killingolfclub.co.uk

Cheques payable to Killin Golf Club.


If you wish to download the poster which has full details for your club notice board click on the link below which will direct you to mediafile then click 'download' this will download the poster to your computer. Any problems give me a call!

Killin Golf Club poster

I hope the day goes well and that it is well supported. If your club is having an open and would like me to post details on the website just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment