Saturday, September 12, 2009



BON VOYAGE EMILY



Team member and stalwart of Perth and Kinross L.C.G.A. Emily Ogivly is flying off to Australia on Monday on a one year working visa. Emily is just the best advert for County golf, she has come through the junior section and although represented her Country on numerous occasions has never once forgotten her roots. Emily has always,without question, been delighted to represent P&K every year.

I personally have got to know Emily very well over the last 10 years, I have known her both as a fellow team member and then when I moved on to an official. I have always found her to be a brilliant golfer who is very enthusiastic about her and her county's golf but more importantly Emily is a very genuinely lovely girl. I will miss her very much .

I was delighted when Emily accepted an invite to come along to partner me at Strathmore's invitation day, we thoroughly enjoyed our day and we were thrilled to pick up 2nd place. It was lovely spending time with her before she jets off. I wish her well and hope she enjoys the experience.

Have a ball Emily all best wishes to you from P&K.

No comments:

Post a Comment