Monday, June 20, 2011

COUNTY MEETING GLENISLA

Many thanks go to Glenisla Golf Centre for a superb day. The scoring was also very good with Team Member Fiona Ramsay returning the best scratch score of the day with 77 and Marianne Curruthers of Dunkeld returning a fantastic nett 68! Well done to all. The full results were as follows:

CSS 72

Scratch
Fiona Ramsay (Crieff) 77
Jane Yellowlees (Murrayshall) 79
Gwen Lambie (Dunkeld) 80
Caroline Dunbar (Aberfeldy) 81

H/CAp
Mariane Carruthers (Pitlochry) (27) 68
Kay Knight (12) 70
Maya Robertson (Taymouth) (17) 70
Carol Lambie (Dunkled) (14) 71

And of course the ball winners who were:
Myra Maclean (Dunblane)
Michelle McKay (KJV1)
Maya Robertson (taymoutn)

Many thanks go to Pam Drysdale who was our convenor for the day.

PS just had an Anonymous message via comments which said 'try marianne carruthers pitlochry' Firstly I apologise when I get things wrong but after a day at work and a night of golf then coming home and posting for every one's benefit at 11pm I have to say I am trying my best. I would appreciate if you could contact me personally for corrections via email or telephone.

No comments:

Post a Comment