Tuesday, November 06, 2007


CONGRATULATIONS SAL

Congratulations go to squad member Sal Shepherd (Blairgowrie) who has just returned from a trip of a lifetime. Sal has just climbed 5895 metre high Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. The climb took 6 days and was in aid of Scottish SPCA. When I spoke with Sal she had this to say 'For Scottish SPCA we , so far as there is still money coming in, have raised over £51,000. By the way I am 2nd from left, front row.....I tell you that as half my family didnt recognise me!!'

This is not the first trip Sal has embarked on she has also completed the Inca Trail for the SSPCA as well. I think you have excelled yourself this time Sal. Well done and keep up the good work.

(Perthaps we should have Sal in charge of our fund raising!, What do you think Sal!)

No comments:

Post a Comment